Thursday, March 25, 2010

More about us and who we are and what we love!


At 8am, it was a hot day in Arizona, the sun already beaming through the palm trees. My girlfriends and I were driving along and had to make a quick turn. We couldn't believe our luck...as we set our eyes on a sign that read, "Estate Sale Today". What a way to start our trip! As we approached the house, it was already was bustling with people! My heart started to pound. Did we miss a really good sale! I hate it when that happens! Once we entered the house, we literally had to hold on to everything we wanted or an onlooker would instantly nab it. It was quite competitive. There were old wooden shoe forms with vintage broaches, pillars, paintings, dishes, huge intricately carved chairs and then I found this stunning piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment